Help with facing the problems of life
Depression, anxiety, fear. These are just some of the feelings that everyone experiences to various degrees at some point. When these feelings and emotions become overwhelming, they also become debilitating. Where do you turn when things aren’t right?
You know something isn’t right, but what do you do about it?
Depending on the personal issues or nature of the mental health problem you are facing, traditional therapy is effective, but can be time-consuming and expensive over it’s long time frame. I do offer alternative therapy solutions to traditional therapy that are proven to be very effective.
Adaptive Integrated Processing is a powerful and fast track to relief and real solutions to real problems. Adaptive Integrated Processing is the model of EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) treatment, a treatment modality that I fully believe in and have seen the results for myself with hundreds of clients.
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) Therapy is a highly researched and widely known treatment modality used to treat trauma as well as anxiety, shame, self-doubt and a variety of other ailments.
- I provide a variety of personal therapy, family therapy and counseling services. I have a wealth of experience to share in helping you with the issues you are facing.
- Mental health episodes & chronic mental health issues are often serious matters. I have the ability to identify your underlying issues & can help you with effective treatment measures.
- Substance use and other addictive disorders stem from pathological patterns of behavior in which the person continues to 'use' a substance even though they have significant problems stemming from its use.
- Don't let chronic pain control your life. Chronic pain can manifest due to past memories and trauma more so than actual physical issues.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) & Mental Health Service Provider (MHSP) in Tennessee
I consult and work with patients facing a variety of personal, mental health, chronic pain and substance abuse or addictive disorders. You will find that I recommend EMDR Therapy to a large percentage of my clients due to its effectiveness in highlighting underlying issues quickly. This method of treatment is proven to be effective, safe and very cost-effective when compared to the traditional therapy services that I provide.
Steven Lepley LPC, MHSP
Licensed in Tennessee
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor, Mental Health Services Provider & EMDR Therapist offering virtual telemedicine appointments throughout all of Tennessee.
Ask me about my experience & how I can help you address the challenges you are facing. Call me or text me at 615.330.2659.