Whether you are facing a mental health episode or a long-term, ongoing mental health issue, it is often a serious matter. I have the ability to identify your underlying issues & can help you with effective treatment measures.
I am a licensed Mental Health Services Provider (MHSP) and licensed therapist for the entire state of Tennessee. Most of my appointments are done as virtual appointments, telemedicine or telehealth sessions, allowing me to help patients in all of TN from my office.
- Disruptive patterns in mood, behavior, communication with others, and thinking in general can cause significant stress and inability to function.
- Adult eating disorders are typically triggered by past trauma deriving from a single event or the accumulation of many small traumatic events.
- Characterized by patters of unwanted fears and thoughts that lead to repetitive behavior, obsessive-compulsive disorder interfere heavily with daily activities.
- The manifestation of physical symptoms due to mental trauma or illness is a serious matter. This includes the development of chronic pain leading to excessive levels of distress.
- Social communication disorders affect a large number of people today and can be as simple as difficulties in managing eye contact, facial expressions and body language.
- Many underlying issues can contribute to internet addiction and gaming disorders, and identifying the underlying issues is the first step in addressing the disorder.
- Issues with sleep are one of the most common clinical problems we face, and can greatly affect the overall health, safety, and quality of life.
- Typical symptoms blamed on autism such as avoidance, hyper vigilance and reduced cognitive ability can also be hallmarks of chronic stress reactions to past trauma.
- EMDR Therapy is appropriate for adults wishing to treat Adult ADHD - the therapy is a treatment that helps you change your behavior by changing your troubling thought processes.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) & Mental Health Service Provider (MHSP) in Tennessee
As a licensed Mental Health Services Provider (MHSP) in Tennessee, I work with a variety of adult patients currently experiencing mental health issues. For most clients, I typically recommend both traditional therapies as well as innovative treatment methods like EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing. This type of treatment for mental health issues is safe, very effective and can change your life.
Steven Lepley LPC, MHSP
Licensed in Tennessee
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor, Mental Health Services Provider & EMDR Therapist offering virtual telemedicine appointments throughout all of Tennessee.
Ask me about my experience & how I can help you address the challenges you are facing. Call me or text me at 615.330.2659.