I am here to provide a space in your life where you can be heard, without judgement. Together, we can create the life you want to live.
Whether you have specific issues you are facing or having trouble in day-to-day life or your relationships, traditional therapy and counseling can help. I have over 15 years experience as a licensed professional therapist in Tennessee (LPC) and as a licensed Mental Health Services Provider in Tennessee (MHSP). I see patients all over Tennessee through telemedicine, telehealth and virtual therapy sessions.
It is hard work to change unhealthy patterns and unhealthy behaviors, and I am vested heavily in giving each of my patients the most individual care and counseling available. Together, we will work to identify unique strategies to achieve long-term, sustainable changes in your life.
- Depression. The effects of major depressive disorder include loss of interest, depressed mood, inability to feel pleasure, and feelings of inappropriate self-worth.
- Past trauma including past abuse are often the underlying causes and deep-rooted issues behind a lot of the personal problems that individuals face. Traditional counseling & EMDR therapy can help.
- The death of a loved one causes emotional and physical pain that impairs your ability to function normally in both the short- and long-term.
- One-on-one counseling for relationship issues can be an effective way to restore your happiness.
- Anger becomes becomes a problem for individuals when you express the anger in a way that causes harm to others or yourself.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) & Mental Health Service Provider (MHSP) in Tennessee
I have worked with individuals and families throughout Tennessee on the personal issues that trouble them for over 15 years. From managing depression and dealing with grief to addressing past trauma, anger and relationship issues, I am here to help. The reason I mention EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) so much in relation to dealing with personal issues is because EMDR therapy works quickly to help the therapist find the deep-rooted problems and traumas that are the cause of many issues.
Steven Lepley LPC, MHSP
Licensed in Tennessee
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor, Mental Health Services Provider & EMDR Therapist offering virtual telemedicine appointments throughout all of Tennessee.
Ask me about my experience & how I can help you address the challenges you are facing. Call me or text me at 615.330.2659.